Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Winner Wednesday Challenge 236 ~ Bingo!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween on Friday!!!

Our sponsor was...


 Prize : Gift Certificate for 3 images of choice from store


WINNER:



  
                             17. Marsha D  


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 236 Bingo  in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 11/04/2014 will be given to a new winner! 

Congrats To Our WINNER!! 


2 comments:

Lyne said...

Congrats!

AugustCollects said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Creator.wonderhowto.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web