Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, October 24, 2016

Challenge 335 ~ Always Anything Goes

Welcome once again to Craft Your Passion :)

We had so amazing creations to view so thank you for sharing :)
And also for your sweet comments.

Our sponsor is...
Beccy's Place

Beccy’s Place Digital Designs by Beccy Muir
My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing.  There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too.  I still dabble in each of those crafts (and many others) from time to time but I generally gravitate toward paper, which I find versatile and forgiving.
I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies.  From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects.  Some of my images have now been made into rubber stamps by the wonderful team over at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  These days you can usually find me “hanging out” over on my blog, www.beccysplace.blogspot.com or in my online store www.beccysplace.com.  

Prize : 3 digital images or 1 digital set of choice from store

Always Anything Goes

Here's some wonderful inspiration from Design Team A 
featuring images kindly provided by our sponsor...






And from the rest of Design Team A using their own supplies...







4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Priyanka Mathur said...

Lovely inspirations from all team members! Enjoyed playing along!

Asola YOb said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Rep.by
Information
Click Here